I’m pleased to announce that Puzzle Frenzy Update 1 has passed certification and is now live and ready for download in Windows Store.
The new update brings a lot of visual and performance improvements like:
- Game ended popup that displays the rating for the current game
- Pause game button and Game paused popup windows that shows a preview of the puzzle being solved
- Pieces animation during sorting and shuffling as well as when the user finishes the game
- Memory consumption improvements
- Home page images loading time improvements
- Piece animation when moving to the next puzzle
- Image size decreased for screen resolutions matching the image format to leave room for unsolved pieces
- The ability to go to App’s blog, Facebook page and Rate and review page from withing the app by bringing up the bottom app bar on the home page
- Several minor bugfixes
As a consequence the app feels and is faster, more responsive, consumes less memory and delights the users with more animations.
Check it out in the Windows Store!